Important Dates for Abstract Submission
Abstract Deadline: Saturday, August 31, 2019.
Abstract Submission Notification of Acceptance: Friday, September 20, 2019.
Taiwan Society of Otorhinolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery Abstract Information
- Each person may only pick either Oral presentation or poster display, limited to one topic only.
- Submission method: Online submission only
- When you submit your abstract, the system will display “submitted successfully”, and we will send you an email to confirm your submission.
*If you have not received a response within 3 days after submission, please dial +886-2-2766-5367 Mr. Andy Tsai
- Original: The total line (including your Mandarin, English headline, authors, and organization) must not be less than 20 rows, but no more than 30 rows. The abstract body should be summarized in four paragraphs: purpose, method, result and conclusion
- Case Report: The total line (including your Mandarin, English headline, authors, and organization) must not be less than 12 rows, but no more than 15 rows. The abstract body does not have to be divided into paragraph.
- Please tick the classification for ears, nose, throat, head and neck.
- Regarding to the submission of the “case report”, the academic committee may designate into “Poster display” in accordance with the actual needs of the General Assembly. If the abstract had published in other societies, or in a case report published in the last three years, the committee reserve the right to refuse the abstract submission.
- If the organizing committee has accepted the abstract, the presentation time and presentation method will be display on the conference website. Please note there will be no further notice, presenters are responsible to confirm your own presentation time.
- Please strictly follow the abstract submission deadline and the website will no longer be accepted the abstract when the due date is over.