- The organizer reserve the right assign or reassign the locations of the booths in the exhibition hall.
- Please follow the below instruction for booth selection.
- Sponsors purchases the sponsors package has the priority to select their booth area first (Blue Diamond > Diamond > Gold> Silver > Bronze)
- If the sponsors purchase the same package deal, then the sponsors who transfer the money earlier has the right to select the booth first.
- The exhibiting company must be a legally registered business.
- The organizer has indisputable right to refuse application. Received deposit or payment will be refunded to the applicant.
- Please remit the money within 2 weeks when you submit the booth application, if you are unable to complete the payment within 2 weeks, please contact the conference secretariat.
EXHIBITION TERMS AND CONDITION
- The opening and closing dates can be seen in the application form. However, the closing date will be depended on the organizer’s final decision and should be ended on whichever date is earlier.
- If the exhibitor is absent, all deposit or payment will not be returned.
- The exhibitor should not leave before the end of exhibition or remove its products from the exhibition booth.
- The exhibitor is responsible for the cleanliness of the booth during the exhibition.
- The exhibitor should move out all products and displayed items right after the end of exhibition. All decoration must be removed. The exhibitor is responsible for damage of the booth.
- The decoration work should be completed one day before the exhibition starts. Any later adjustment or fixation cannot be done without the organizer’s permission. And it can only be done during exhibition closing hours.
EXHIBITOR CONDUCT AND LIABILITY
- All the staff inside the booth must be the employers of the exhibitor and must follow the rules of the exhibition.
- The exhibitor should purchase insurance with adequate coverage. The organizer is not responsible for any loss or damage.
- Any act of harassment, or causing any inconvenience to other exhibitors and the organizer is strictly prohibited.
- The exhibitor is fully liable for all the possible charges result from any kind of violation, injury or damage. If a third party is involved, the exhibitor should sign a waiver of liability to the organizer.
- All merchandise and displayed items belong to the exhibitor. After the exhibition, any item left in the exhibition hall will be confiscated. The organizer holds no responsibility for the security of the products during all time.
- The organizer is waived of all related liabilities for damage to the exhibition hall or inconvenience to the exhibitors cause by earthquakes or other natural disasters.
- Under no circumstances should the exhibitor transfer its exhibition booth to a third party without the official permission from the organizer.
- The organizer holds indisputable right to revise all the terms and regulations.
- The organizer is not responsible for any problem related to the printed matter.
- Every participant must wear a conference badge. Personnel without the conference badge will be blocked from the meeting area. badge-exchange is prohibited.
- Each exhibitor conference badge is NTD 800
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION POLICY
In response to energy conservation and carbon reduction, exhibitors are suggested to provide less printed promotional materials and properly recycle resources for environmental protection.
If you wish to join the upcoming conference, please contact Andy Tsai via email: email@example.com or dial +886-2-2766-5367 ext.23 for a English version exhibition plan.